UPDATES IN PROGRESS. Check back soon!
Choosing to enjoy the outdoors with a trained guide is a great way to further your mountain skills and accomplish more than you thought possible.
Some of the routes that I have guided over the years:
Mixed Alpine Routes
- Torment-Forbidden Traverse. Washington
- Eldorado Peak—West Arête. Washington
- Forbidden Peak—NW Face. Washington
- Mount Baker—North Ridge. Washington
- Mount Rainier—Kautz Glacier. Washington
- Denali—West Buttress. Alaska
- Mount Francis—SW Buttress. Alaska
- The Mooses Tooth—Ham & Eggs. Alaska
- Mount Stuart—North Ridge. Washington
- Liberty Bell Traverse, Washington
- Third Pillar of Dana, California
- Bear Creek Spire—North Arête. California
- Epinepherine, Red Rocks, Nevada.
- Mixed Master, Canadian Rockies
- Weeping Wall, Canadian Rockies
- The Professor Falls, Canadian Rockies
- Lee Vining Canyon, California
- The Black Dike, New Hampshire